LEVEL SEVEN IMPLEMENTATION APPROACH
Below details the Level Seven Reman software implementation approach.
1. Install Software and Load Data. We will install our software on either a cloud-based or onsite server, loading data once complete so you can quickly have a functioning version of the reman software.
2. Conduct User Workshops. Utilizing a fully-functional instance of the software loaded with your organization’s data, we will walk each functional area through the system and document any gaps in the software that may require unique customization.
3. Estimate and Prioritize Development Tasks. Companies sometimes utilize business functions that do not map to our standard software. In these cases, your organization’s executive team will have the option of approving additional customizations to the software.
4. Design and Develop Customizations. During this phase, our consultants will review a design with you, document requirements, and develop the requested customizations.
5. User Acceptance Testing. During UAT, your Super Users will have the opportunity to fully test the software to again confirm that it performs as expected for your business.
6. Training. Once the software passes UAT, we train the users. Level Seven combines a series of best practice approaches to training including classroom-based, online, and job aids to ensure users feel comfortable with the new system.
7. Go Live. This is the moment when all hard work comes together. Level Seven will be onsite during go-live at all your locations to ensure a successful implementation.
For more information, please contact our Enterprise Division Director, Matt Pagni.